Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, A New Me

Finally 2010 is here, 2009 couldn't exit stage left quickly enough.

2009 was a year of disappointment and heartbreak. It was a year of tears and sadness.
About the only positive thing I can remember about 2009 was going to San Antonio. Most everything else in my life was a tumultuous mess.

I have hope that 2010 will be better. Although I'm not really sure how to make that happen. Do you create a plan of action for this sort of thing? I guess, for now, I'll just have to smile, do my best and hope that things will work out.

Wish me luck.


3 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Good Luck!

Alicia said...

Maybe to create a better, happier year you should push yourself to try a few new things. If it's something as simple as taking a community ed class, or something more complex like taking skydiving lessons or something crazy, get out there and explore life and learn new things. I find that when I'm engaged in new things, I can more quickly forget sadness if it surrounds me, and move on to happier times. Good luck, Spice. And you're always welcome to take a road trip to Ann Arbor if you get bored.

cassiecartet said...

Write a new blog for goodness sake! I will stop checking if you don't!