Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gross!

I was at a presentation today where they were talking about rates of hand washing after bathroom use for attending physicians, residents and nurses.

The numbers were 61, 50 and 71 respectively. They talked about the 71 for nurses as a win.
What?!?

Um, you're health care professionals. Sanitation is important!!! Those numbers should be way higher!!!
Y-U-C-K!!! (I stand by my overuse of the exclamation point here.) That is so gross.

Then again, maybe I'm not a good judge of this sort of thing.
Hell, even if I'm about to jump in the shower, I still wash my hands after going to the bathroom.

2 comments:

Shamrock said...

Oh, you are a good judge. That is naaaaasty! With all the things I learn about germs in my classes (which these people would have taken some form of), I can't even imagine being ok leaving the bathroom without washing. Ew, ew, ew, ew, EWWWWW!!!

Fern608 said...

DISGUSTING!