Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh, Honey!

I was looking up the lyrics to Devil Went Down to Georgia today using Google. (Let's pretend that is a normal thing to do and move on... sound good?) They have that completion matching business now that tries to "help" you.

When I typed in "Devil went down" my options were:
Devil went down to Jamaica
Devil went down to Jamaica lyrics
Devil went down to Georga
Devil went down to Georga lyrics

Seriously? How many people had to misspell "Georgia" for Google to list it in the search options list?

And how does the "Devil went down to Georgia" not even make the list?

Makes me a little sad.

1 comment:

Mr Blume said...

I can understand Georga, but what is the deal with, The Devil Went Down to Jamaica?

I also think you might get yourself in some trouble with leaving it at, Devil Went Down. Sounds like to the title of a movie they show on Cinemax late at night.