Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Neeeeeeeeerrd!!

Tonight I,

(1) Bought advanced tickets for the 3D showing of Avatar on Friday night

and

(2) Voted (repeatedly) for my favorite acapella group from "The Sing-Off"

That's right. I'm a nerd. Geek. Dweeb.
Call it whatever your heart desires.

But, I'm going to see Avatar on Friday and Nota is a fucking fantastic acapella group.
So, I'm sorry you can't appreciate things that are awesome.
Like (possibly) Avatar or Nota or me.
What I guess I'm trying to say is, you can suck it.

4 comments:

Mr Blume said...

While I am not as big of a nerd as you. I haven't been as excited for a movie as I have been for Avatar. I am not going opening night (mainly because I have to go to Wausau to go to a 3D theatre) but I will be going soon.

The Bubs are my Sing Off pick, though not many can touch NOTAs singer when he goes Falseto.

quartergoddess said...

I don't see how, based on your comments, you can claim to be "not as big of a nerd" as me.

We are, at a minimum, equally nerdy, at least for this case study.

Mr Blume said...

You gain nerd points for having voted, and buying tickets in advance.

quartergoddess said...

That's a stretch, dude.