Wednesday, July 8, 2009

That's Love

This is Milo. He's my dog. My littlest dog, my baby. We went for a walk together tonight. He gets so excited when he knows that he's going to get to go. His feet prance. It's adorable. 

He's a tough little bugger, but sometimes he gets tired when we go on walks together. Sometimes, he just needs a little rest. So, sometimes I carry him for a little bit. 

People may laugh at us, but that's what you do for the ones you love. You pick them up and carry them when they are tired. 

And, of course, when they wiggle their butts you know they're okay to carry on by themselves again. 

6 comments:

Fern608 said...

"when they wiggle their butts you know their okay to carry on"...

Hmmm... is that true of people, not just dogs?? I wonder...

I'll need to watch my husband's and children's butts to analyze that statement.

quartergoddess said...

Fantastic. I've single-handedly turned my step-mother into a pervert.

It sounds sarcastic, but I'm dead serious.

Fern608 said...

I'm hurt. I am NOT a perv. I was trying (not successfully) to be funny. You really did hurt my feelings. I don't know if I can face you next weekend

quartergoddess said...

You'll have to face me, because I'll know if you don't, you're just trying to check out my butt.

ha ha ha! :)

quartergoddess said...

Dead serious about awesomeness, not you being a pervert.

Anonymous said...

This is a statement of fact for everyone that doesn't know Milo...he sucks. He is a needy whiner that won't even let me hug my sister without barking. He is cute but he poops in the house. Don't let the picture fool you until you meet him.
Plus I don't remember you ever carrying me...don't you love me?!?!?