Monday, November 9, 2009

Men in White Coats

I keep looking out the window to see if they're here yet. Not yet, but I'm sure they're coming.

I bought one of those bag frozen dinners at the grocery store this weekend. You know the kind that comes with chicken, vegetables and pasta in the same bag? It was pretty cheap and comes with 3 servings. Perfect... sort of.

I decided to split up the ingredients so that I could keep two portions frozen and only make one portion for dinner tonight.

Carrot in the pan, carrot in bag 1, carrot in bag 2.
Chicken, chicken, chicken.
Pasta, pasta, pasta.
Broccoli, broccoli, broccoli.

I knew when I got to the corn that there was something wrong with me.

They'll have to get past Joe and Milo to get to me, but I know they're coming... sneaky bastards.

3 comments:

Mr Blume said...

So do you cut the cooking time in thirds as well, since there is less of it? Did you throw the bag with directions on it away? I know I would, and then wouldn't remember how to cook the rest.

Also, if the movies are to be believed, they will come while you are in the shower. So you should shower at odd times, so they never know when to get you. So like 2 AM (except not really two AM, since now they will be expecting it...or will they?)

Anyway, we will come visit. We can watch Wapner together.

Shamrock said...

Did you seriously count individual pieces of corn?? I'm going to call the men in white coats for you!

quartergoddess said...

Did you read the post or not? Of course I counted the corn... for awhile. Then I portioned out everything else and just did little handfuls of corn into each bag.
Are you judging? Are you?

Mr. B - Sweet. Wapner is huge with the crazy people. We aspire to be on it. If only, if only.