Saturday, November 28, 2009

Designer Snuggie

Yes, yes, yes.

I wasn't into the Snuggie. Blue, red. Blah. No thank you.
But, thankfully, they've seen the light. They are now making Snuggies in "luxurious leopard", "stunning zebra" and "classic camel."

Now, I'll be able to look fashionable when I wear my blanket with sleeves. And who doesn't want to look hot sitting on the couch? (Note: I already look hot just sitting on my couch. The designer Snuggie only makes me hotter.)

I'm a little disappointed in "classic camel" which is basically just brown, but "stunning zebra?" Sign me the fuck up!

4 comments:

Shamrock said...

Stop dissing my blue Snuggie!! It is awesome and I can't live without it! You are just jealous of our love!

quartergoddess said...

Don't be pissed because you blew it and bought a Snuggie too early. You got a crappy blue one instead of an awesome zebra or leopard pattern.

Sucks to be you.

Fern608 said...

Now they sell Snuggies for dogs. I saw it at Ace Hardware!

quartergoddess said...

Snuggies for dogs are gross and wrong.
Gross.
And.
Wrong.