Friday, March 28, 2008

Badger Ball

If you see the Wisconsin Badgers Basketball team roaming around your home town, please return them to:

UW - Madison
c/o Bo Ryan
Madison, WI

I think they were replaced by robots tonight.
Unfortunately, robots who CANNOT play ball.
It was the most disappointing game I have seen in the tournament.

They showed no heart. They didn't get their rebounds. No one was ever under the hoop. No one drove to the hoop. They couldn't stop Stephen Curry worth junk. Where was the fight?

Sad, sad, sad. We deserved to lose... but oh how painful to watch it.
This is why I don't watch sports. I hate caring about something so pointless.

AND it's my mom's birthday today!
(Side note: Happy Birthday Mom!)
Way to ruin her birthday, Badgers!

Other disappointments today:
The selection of running shoes I've encountered so far... is it too much to ask for a little selection?
Mint Mojitos - Do they always taste like minty club soda?

On a brighter note: It's the weekend... can you feel my sigh of relief as the stress of the week melts away. Free time. Sweet, sweet free time and it's all mine. Fabulous! :)

1 comment:

Mr Blume said...

You are a stonger person that I. I couldn't even bring myself to mention the Badger game. They shouldn't have even played the last 10 minutes. Walking off the court would have been less embarrasing then their performance on it.