Friday, October 30, 2009

13 Days of Halloween

I'll be sad to see Halloween come and go this year. Not for the costumes (which I don't plan to wear), the adorable kids (which I don't plan to turn on the light for this year because I can't really afford it) or the candy (which I don't really eat).

I'll be sad to see Halloween go because it means the 13 Days of Halloween are over on ABC Family.

They have been showing some of my favorite movies on ABC Family instead of their usual teeny bopper fare.
The Goonies, The Addams Family, Edward Scissorhands, etc.
I've been tuning in quite a bit recently. I love these movies. Love them.

I've only got one more day, so I guess I had better enjoy them while they last. I'm sure ABC Family will be back to showing nonsense like A Walk to Remember in no time.

4 comments:

Mr Blume said...

WHOA... Slow your roll. I can't believe that you are knocking, A Walk to Remember. It has to be one of the scariest movies of all time. Isn't ABC Family playing it tomorrow night?

quartergoddess said...

You're right. Anything by Nicholas Sparks has to be on my list of "Most horrifying movies."

Tomorrow night, ABC Family is having a Batman marathon. Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever.

Batman Forever can suck it.

However, Batman and Batman Returns are awesome. I love Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. It's gonna be awesome!

Mr Blume said...

Batman Forever isn't that bad. Batman and Robin, now that movie can suck it.

quartergoddess said...

Dude! There's "not that bad" and then there's good.

I *like* Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins and the Dark Knight.

The rest?

Can, I repeat, suck it.