Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Working Hard and Hardly Working

Tomorrow morning is the big deadline at work.
Luckily, I have been totally on top of my game lately and I was done yesterday.
It's nice to be out from under this for the moment.
Unfortunately the next deadline is only 2.5 months away.
That may seem like a long time, but we really only get a months worth of testing, so it goes really fast.
Plus, my girl is going to be out of commission for another month, so I'll still be flying solo for a while yet.
Boo. (Yea for her, boo for me).

Tonight was a good night at the gym though. I stepped it up to run at 7 mph pretty much the whole time. I have been working up to this for awhile. So, it was pretty awesome that I was able to go at it for the whole time.

Also good, the annoying girls from Monday and Tuesday were missing, which meant I got to run on *my* treadmill as opposed to the one downstairs. Yay.

The only downside is that Tats was missing for the third day in a row. The gym is so much more fun when there is eye candy on display.

All in all, work is wrapped up and I'm feeling good about my progress at the gym. It was a pretty good day. Too bad it's Wednesday, which means there are two more days to go until the weekend.

Two more days until I get to play at Sephora and go out with the fam for my birthday.
Sigh.

No comments: