Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blogs and Belts

Bloggers are extremely useful. 
People write about weird stuff. They blog about their stuff in great detail. In insane, minuscule detail. 

Thank goodness they do. Our trivia team benefited from their bizarre cadre of knowledge. I don't know how we could have found some of the answers without them. We had to find a race car driver by his pit crew, which we only found from some guy's blog. 

Next year, we should remember to look at the saying on the Belt's sign, so we can actually get that question right next year. 

I'm tired. I'm glad we're on question 7 of hour 54. 

2 comments:

j.l.b. said...

Here's my great idea going into Trivia next year - a team site with some sort of private blog so we can all post useless info of our own. Just add to it anytime we see random crap that might be Trivia-worthy

quartergoddess said...

Ooh. That's a good idea. I nominate you to start it. :)