Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rhyming

The husband and I were watching Best Week Ever on VH1 this morning. They were talking about the controversy between Perez Hilton and Miss California. 
According to Best Week Ever, Perez called Miss California "the C-word."

The husband turns to me and says, "The C-word? Does the 'c-word' rhyme with cunt?"

Yes. Yes, husband, the c-word does indeed rhyme with cunt.

He followed that with, "Oops. I meant 'punt.'"

Yes. On both accounts.

ETA: When I read this blog to the husband he said, "I said 'bunt', not 'punt'. Bunt. Bunt. Punt isn't even a word." 

Thank God he's pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So my new computer is awesome. It has a finger print identifier on it and it will literally sign me into everything that I have to sign onto. This makes me very excited. DOES YOUR COMPUTER DO THAT? AHHHHHH....I love financial aid without which I would be poor...well I am still poor but at least I get four thousand dollars every semester. By the way I think you are funny. Keep your chin up and don't let work get to you...by the way I thought you always said I was the pretty one. Has your husband taken over my position?