Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Warning

There have been some people who are getting on my nerves lately.
One of them doesn't read this blog, the other does.

I've had it with the passive aggressive behavior. I don't do passive aggressive. I do plain old aggressive aggressive. So, you might want to think about the outcome you're looking for before you continue to press me.

I've been nice. I've been understanding. 
You don't want to like me. That's fine. Unlike you, I don't need to be liked in order to be okay and at peace with the world. 

But, I've had enough of the passive aggressive nonsense. 
We're not in competition, so knock it off already.

If the cards aren't dealt in your favor in the future, just remember, I warned you. That's the best I've got to offer.

6 comments:

manricor said...

Um, sorry! I'll never do it again.

Oh wait, I don't do passive aggressive either, hmm can't be me. I'll yell at Sophia for you, she's always said she doesn't want to like you.

quartergoddess said...

How'd you guess?
She doesn't call. She doesn't text. She doesn't write.
It's been months! Ha! :)

Fern608 said...

I'm sorry. I have no idea what you are writing about, but as a parental unit I feel I MUST be at fault. :) I love you no matter what. And I'm usually more aggressive aggressive than passive aggressive. Remember, I LOVE YOU ALWAYS. Hang in there.

Fern608 said...

Oh, and please don't blame Sophia. She's just a baby! :)

j.l.b. said...

I'm not sure if I'm passive or aggressive - and I haven't heard any warning shots being fired my way, other than those crazy pirates on the Wisconsin River...just remember, time to focus on Trivia (the important things in life).

quartergoddess said...

Sir, yes, sir.
I'm sorry I momentarily took my eyes off the prize.
I'll refocus my attention on Trivia immediately.
You have my apologies, sir.