Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something New

We got our summer mailer from the YMCA on Thursday. I've been wanting to try something new for awhile, so I decided to sign up for one of the classes they offered. This is the one I signed up for:
Hydro-Cuff-Core and More
Give yourself an entire body workout! Buoyancy cuffs, strapped to your ankles, engage your core muscles as you burn calories, build full body strength, fine tune your balance, and increase your endurance. This is an excellent cross training workout for beginner athletes or advanced athletes that want a fun and challenging high energy class.
Sounds fun... maybe? Hopefully. Or at least different, which is what I want. According to the mailer, the class started June 22. But, when signed up for it I ended up signed up for the class that begins April 20. 

Yikes! 

That's really soon.

That means I have to go shopping for a bathing suit. Today. 
Because Trivia is next weekend, so this is the only day I've got to go.

Double yikes!

Wish me luck.

No comments: