Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hawaii

Well, I'm back from Hawaii. I spent (apprx) 6 beautiful days on Waikiki beach.

I've tried several times to recap all the stuff that happened there, but there is no easy way to do it. The little moments generated stories too big, the big moments generated stories too small. There was a lot of good and some bad. Overall, I would say that the three of us had a good time.

This next part is just for the three of us. Some key words that will always remind us of our trip. For the rest of you there is a slide show of all our pictures from the trip at the bottom.

Duke's Canoe Club
Red Devils
Carlos
"No kids, no kids!"
"That's funny"
Ah! Mai Tais and a massage... that's living!
Tyler, Sist-A's stalker
Outsourcemanuals.com
"Hotter than swiss bread..."
Sist-A is scary and frightening to young men, especially in the military
Sis-C learns to barter
"A Chevy Blazer, you say?"
The duty-free store that attempted to eat me and Sist-A... I think it exists in a rip in time and space
The Marines are a part of the Navy? No fucking kidding!
"I have a high tolerance for pain.... (*time passes*)

2 comments:

Shamrock said...

I can't believe you forgot "Thanks for the Velveeta"! That was like your favorite!
Also, we are all evil and Brian proposed to both you and Cassie.
Not to mention, "Do we look like we are going to a club?" Honestly, how much scruffier could we have looked that night?

quartergoddess said...

Holy Shit! I can't believe I forgot about "Thanks for the Velveeta!"... the single greatest comment we got on the entire trip!
I am shamed!