Friday, June 27, 2008

Wedding of the Century

Tomorrow is the wedding of some good friends of mine.
The whole shebang starts tonight with the Rehearsal dinner.
(And for those of you wondering, according to Blogger's spell check, I spelled shebang correctly. Ha!)
The husband and mr. blume are at the actual rehearsal as I type this.
It's like standing on the edge of an infinite abyss.
I know it's there, but I can't really comprehend at the moment how big it is.
Snoop and DaisyDukes are two of the most organized, most... specific? (not sure what the right word is to say, they know what they want and how they want it) people I know.
This is not a bad thing.
It will be interesting to see what they have put together for their special day. I'm sure it will be (1) gorgeous, (2) organized, and (3) perfect. Knowing the two of them, they wouldn't have it any other way.
So, to the happy couple, congratulations.
To everyone else, the time for the wedding of the century is upon us.
Hopefully, I'll survive to see you on the other side.

No comments: