Monday, June 30, 2008

Oops

I accidentally shot someone today.
Oops.
FancyTalker is a little obsessed with Nerf dart guns. He has about 1,000 in his office.
I was playing with one of them, which I couldn't get to work.
I know, it seems like they should be easy to figure out, but this one was complicated I swear.
There was a pump, a button, but no trigger.
I sort of gave up getting it to shoot and I was kind of just playing with it, when it went off and shot upwards out of his cube.
Fuck.
It sailed into someone else's office.
I had no idea where it went.
Luckily, the guy I shot thought it was kind of funny and returned the Nerf dart with no problems.
Hmm... this is why I never load the ninja launcher when I play with that in GameBoy's office.
I'll have to be more careful in the future when I play with the Nerf guns.
If this was supposed to teach me not to play with Nerf guns, Mission Unaccomplished.
I will still play with them.
I'm just going to have to be more careful about which co-workers I shoot.

2 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Just one more thing you and Dick Cheney have in common.

quartergoddess said...

Hey now! Those were totally different situations.
I didn't shoot a friend and make him apologize to me!
I shot a stranger and (giggled) apologized to him!
See how those are slightly different words!!