Monday, June 16, 2008

Questionable Taste

I think my subconscious has questionable taste in music.
I have had the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis stuck in my head for the last few days.
Over and over and over.
And
Over.
A rational person might think that makes sense since they are probably playing that song ad nauseum on the radio now.
However! I don't listen to the radio, I pretty much exclusively listen to my iPod in the car.
I have no idea how the hell that song got there.
But, I officially surrender.
You win brain, so maybe we could listen to something else for a while?
Maybe?
Please!?!
I bought the song on iTunes, so my subconscious can listen to it whenever it wants.
After hearing it about 8 billion times, I have to say it has grown on me.
Which is good, since apparently it's my new favorite song.

I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein I keep on closing,
But you cut me open, I keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding...

What?
Shut up.
Don't judge me.

No comments: