Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bunnies

I've been working like crazy lately, and all has not been sunshine and giggles.
People, equipment, time lines and poor decision making has been making me all kinds of crazy... even more than usual.

As some of you know, I test software for a living. So, I was testing to make sure we could print out images correctly today and this was one of the images I used:

I have no idea why, but it makes me want to laugh every time I look at it.

So, as it turns out, the difference between a day where I want to maim everyone that comes in a 5 ft radius of me and a day when I don't, is a bunny eating a cookie.

Seriously though, it's kind of adorable, right?
Just me?
I'm okay with that.

9 comments:

j.l.b. said...

I'm not ready to say that it's adorable, but I will admit it's a little creepy....

quartergoddess said...

That's just ridiculous.

I'm not trying to force you to say it's creepy, so there's no need to "admit" it.

Plus, it's a bunny eating a cookie.
A bunny eating a cookie!

Come on!

Fern608 said...

it's a bit disturbing. A bunny with no ears is just wrong even with cookies involved.

quartergoddess said...

He has ears. You can see a little bit of them.
It's just the angle of the picture, they're back behind his head.

Sheesh.
What's wrong with you people?

j.l.b. said...

I'm willing to now say that is not even a bunny....

Shamrock said...

What is wrong with you people? How can you honestly look at a picture of a bunny stealing a cookie and not smile? Do you hate babies and rainbows too?

I'm with you, Nat!

quartergoddess said...

It is a bunny and it is adorable.
Learn it. Live it. Love it.

quartergoddess said...

And thank you for your common sense, Ash. I always appreciate a voice of reason.

mle428 said...

I LOL'd at the bunny. Love it!!