Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Iron Man

When I was running at the gym today, Iron Man came up on my play list. It reminded me of a conversation I had over New Years with T-Rex (son of mr. blume and manricor).
He told me a kid at his school sits at his desk, does a mini-head bang and sings to himself, "I am Iron Man, dun-na-nuh-nuh-na-na-na-nah"

I'll tell you what I told him. 
That kid is rock-star awesome!

If you're going to be the weird kid who sings to himself, fucking sing Iron Man. Own it. Make it your anthem. 

I want to be more like this kid. Let's face it, I might already be the weird kid. I might as well start singing Iron Man. 

3 comments:

manricor said...

Ever wonder if he just completly makes things up? I've never heard that story, but I guess it never came up in conversation. It's a good thing he's got a good 6 inches on most of his class if he's going to go around calling people weird that know that words to Sabbath. See you in a few hours.

quartergoddess said...

In his defense, I think "weird" is probably my commentary, not his.

Also, if he made it up, I think that's pretty rock-star awesome, too!

mle428 said...

That kid is WAY rockstar awesome!!