Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What does it mean?

There are several people at my gym, most of them teenage boys, who wear shirts that say "TC is my Homeboy" on the back. 

What the hell does it mean?
I've tried googling it and I got nothing.

Is it some sort of acronym? Is it really obvious and I'm just missing it?

I would be much happier if I could figure out what it means without having to ask one of them, because that sounds awkward. On the other hand, I really just want to know what it means already. 


3 comments:

Shamrock said...

You realize these boys are probably in high school and that your town has a lame ass mascot. Thus, my vote is for "The Cheese"

j.l.b. said...

My guess is Tom Cruise...weird, I know, but pretty sure that they think Tom Cruise is their homeboy - unless they have testicular cancer.

quartergoddess said...

Ha ha! That is awesome!
I think now maybe I don't want to know because it might not be as cool as Tom Cruise is their homeboy! :)