Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And in other food related news...

I was watching Dinner: Impossible tonight on the Food Network.
Robert Irvine had to create a gourmet dinner for 200 using only ballpark food by the seventh inning stretch.

One of the dishes he created was brats with American cheese rolled up in a tortilla and fried on the grill.

That sounds DISGUSTING. 
Yuck. Who eats a brat with cheese? 
Double yuck for using American cheese. 

Brats and cheese? That's just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. 

Don't get me wrong, I like cheese. Cheese and I are buddies. We pal around.
But, there are certain things that you don't eat with cheese.

Brats are one of them. 

Fail, Robert Irvine. Go back to the drawing board. 
And FYI, you cannot call anything that uses American cheese "gourmet."
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the laws of the universe. See, it's listed right there after gravity.

No comments: