Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cake on the Brain

A guy at work used a cake reference at work.
"... and it takes the cake in this case..." is approximately what I think he said.
I can't stop thinking about cake since then... luckily only this afternoon.
I want white cake. Light fluffy, sweet, but not too sweet white cake.

(No comments about how you'd pick a better cake. It's my fantasy. Let me have my cake... even better if I could eat it too...)

WITH icing.
It makes my mouth water just to think about it.

But, there is no cake in my immediate future.
Maybe at Mandy's shower, but frankly, at the rate my brain is obsessing over cake, Mandy's shower might as well be in fifty years.

If you are wondering what my brain processes are like tonight. Here's a recap:
Cake
Cake
Cake
Gym
Cake
Cake
Olympics
Cake?
Cake??
CAKE???????
Sigh, no cake. :(

3 comments:

Mr Blume said...

White cake? Why I think you may have the whitest blog ever.

quartergoddess said...

Don't try to pawn your title off on me.

I don't think you're even qualified to make that assessment.

Or have you been taking trips to crazy town and smoking crack without telling me?

Shamrock said...

Damn it, now I want cake - jerk...