Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I don't normally watch this show. The husband and I tried once, but we got bored and quit watching it.

However! I was looking over the list of who is going to be on the show for this next season and there are a lot of boring people that I don't care about, but MSN feels I should like Susan Lucci (meh), Toni Braxton (double-meh) and Lance Bass (I repeat, meh). But, then down further I come to find out Rocco DiSpirito is going to be on Dancing with the Stars!!!

I'm a little bit of a Top Chef nerd, so I was kind of excited to see Rocco's going to be on DwtS.

Rocco DiSpirito! Architect of the following zinger, "His gnocchi aren't the only thing that are dense around here... "

Oooh. Burn!

Maybe he's no Anthony Bourdain, but still you can't fault the guy for trying and in truth the dude he was talking about WAS really, really dumb.

So, I'm not sure I can commit to a season of this show, but I might (maybe) tune in to see the cooking all-star take a turn about the floor.

**Disclaimer** I'm never sure how sarcastic these posts are rendered, so I wanted to be clear. Rocco's zinger? Kind of lame. Rocco being on DWTS? Kind of awesome. I really am kind of excited about it.

No comments: