Friday, August 15, 2008

Cupcakes

Remember how I told you about how a guy a work used the phrase "... takes the cake..."?

Well I was cautioning him against using it again as it has sparked a minor obsession with cake. And what did he say?

He told me that he was eating the most fabulous cupcakes yesterday!
I'm a little torn here...
On the one hand, he's clearly evil.
On the other, he's got cupcakes.
Evil = Access to cupcakes?

I'm not sure if I should hate him, or aspire to be more like him?

Either way, I still want cake. It doesn't help that I'm hun-gry! at the moment...

3 comments:

Shamrock said...

Ha! I have cake now - I made one after your last cake post and it is goooood!

quartergoddess said...

And suddenly the reason you have become more interested in makeup becomes clear. It's not to save the animals! It's to hide the horns!
Boo.
Double-boo!

Shamrock said...

Yum.
Double yum!