Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mittens, on Strings

Sometimes, I am not with it. I do not have my act together today. At all.

This morning, in the shower I washed my hair twice. I only realized half-way through rinsing it out for the second time that I was pretty sure I had already done it once already.

I'm kind of bored and unfocused at work. I have stuff to work on, just none of it appeals at the moment. I almost forgot to bring the book I need to study with me to work. Then, on top of that I forgot my iPod, which is a necessary study tool in a sea of noisy-ish cubicles.

If you find me wandering around Madison aimlessly, could you please just pin my mittens to my jacket and point me south. Hopefully, I'll wander on home.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I conditioned twice today. We must be on the same wavelength.

quartergoddess said...

On the bright side, my hair was probably very clean yesterday and your hair was probably insanely soft. :) So, we got that going for us, which is nice.

Heather said...

If I find you wandering I promise to give you spare change.