Friday, January 30, 2009

My Baby's Home!!

Finally!!!
I was so happy when I got home and it was there waiting for me in the garage. Shiny, beautiful and as good as new!
I've never really been a car person. In general, I have no real interest, so it comes as a real surprise that I would have this kind of reaction to a car. 

When I saw it, I actually squealed and hugged the car. I hugged a car! WTF?

I had a horrible day at work, too. We found out our workload for the next 3 weeks is going to be insane! Plus, FancyTalker told me he's going to be moving to a different team, which I am not happy about. At all.

It was really nice to come home and see my baby back in the garage. Yay!
I heart my Prius and I am SO happy to have it back. It's been a long month!

1 comment:

Fern608 said...

I'm happy for you. I assume you finally got the insurance company to toe the line?