Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad Day

I have had a terrible day. 

On the way to work, my car spun out and I went into the ditch on the other side of the road. When I say spun out, I mean 360s. It sucked. 
Well, actually, it was kind of fun, except for being terrifying and possibly dying if another car were to hit me. 

I'm okay. The car (the stupid rental) is okay. 
Some good Samaritan pulled me and the car out of the ditch. Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever you are. You made my life so much better today.

Certain other people were less helpful. 

I have no luck with cars. I need some good weather and happiness, STAT.

4 comments:

Fern608 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Were you hurt at all? I didn't even know the roads were bad today!

quartergoddess said...

Nope. I wasn't hurt at all.

We got some snow down in Monroe. I'm not sure the roads were bad, per se, but I think I might have hit a patch of ice. Or my rental car is just a POS, not sure.

Mr Blume said...

Regardless of the crap that may have happened. Bush is no longer President, isn't that good enough?

quartergoddess said...

Not really. No.

Don't get me wrong I'm excited about Obama, but it really doesn't erase what happened this morning.