Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disappointment

I got a couple of iTunes gift certificates for Christmas, so I was trolling around tonight looking for some new songs to beef up my workout mix. I'm always looking for new songs for my workout mix. Anything that can get my butt moving and keep it moving is gold. 

I like to check out some of the iTunes essentials because, honestly, it saves me work. There are usually songs of the same type grouped there together, all nice and neat. I was pleased to see that the iTunes Essentials page even has an entire section devoted to workout music. 

I was not that pleased to see what was on some of these lists. It makes me wonder if the people making these lists even work out on a regular basis. 

I'm sorry, but neither Because of You (Kelly Clarkson) nor You're Still the One (Shania Twain) qualifies as a workout song. No matter how you spin it, they just don't. 

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. 

No comments: