Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pretties

All my pretties arrived in the mail yesterday. What are they? Beautiful, bold, shimmery mineral makeup eye shadows. They sell samples for 50 cents, which is what's in all the baggies. Some of them will work, some of them will be the wrong color for me, which is a good thing. I can't afford all of them in a full size. I can't wait to play with all of them! Can you tell I'm a little bit of a makeup junkie?

Just looking at all their bright colors makes me happy. 


5 comments:

Shamrock said...

AAAAAHHHH!!! I want to play with them!! I can't believe you got the bright pink one called Valley Girl. Have you been suppressing your inner Barbie??

mle428 said...

I am so jealous!! How long do the samples last?

quartergoddess said...

B - I like the pink one. It's fun. And I wanted to compare it to Vampires Tap Dancing.

M - They say a sample is enough for 5 applications, but the ones I've used so far have lasted longer than that. The colors are more saturated since she doesn't use any fillers or anything like that. A little goes a long way. Usually one brush full is enough to cover both eyes.

Fern608 said...

Where did you buy them?

quartergoddess said...

theshespace.com