Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Fun

We made our annual trek to the blume household for New Years. We played a few games... if memory serves, the girls came out ahead on the game tally (as usual!). mrs. blume cooked up some excellent soup and tasty burritos (different meals). DaisyD brought over some yummy peppermint bark. The girls watched some crap-tacular chick flicks. The guys had a sports extravaganza between Pointer games, Badger games, and playing basketball. 

The New Years moment was a bit of a let down. 
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 
Ugh! The central time zone always gets screwed out of our New Years.

Still, it was a great time and fun was had by all. 

Here are some pictures of the auspicious event. 

The guys. This is as normal as it gets for our group of friends. Notice they are all smtiling relatively normal smiles. I think it only took two or three shots to get this picture.

Back: The husband, mr. blume, snoop
Front: No-Pants boy (a.k.a. mr blume's son)

The ladies, looking as lovely as ever.

mrs. blume, daisyD and me

Look at those cheeks! Cutest. baby. ever.
This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I think somebody found a new best friend. 

Baby blume and Snoop

Proof that mr. blume and son do occasionally like each other. Can I get an "awww"? Ironically, the only way N-P B would smile nicely for a picture was if I took it of him and his dad. 

mr. blume and no-pants boy

I took a picture of her, taking a picture of me. Notice the star bopper headband. AWESOME!

DaisyD

Some of you may remember my last post on a surprise for mr. blume. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of it on my camera. I'll post one as soon as I can steal one from mr. blume or DaisyD. I hope he enjoyed it, because it's unlikely to happen again.

No comments: