Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Day!

Due to no visibility and shitty road conditions, I am forced to work from home today. Poor me?

I've got no deadlines coming up, so I'm just dicking around and cleaning up those tasks that fall by the wayside when I'm under the pressure of a deadline. If there were a perfect day to have a snow day, this would be it. 

Wait! Who is that old lady on my couch watching NCIS all day?
Oh, right. It's me. 

Ever since I was sick a month or so ago, I cannot get enough of NCIS. I don't know why. It fulfills the 80 year-old buried deep within my soul. Apparently. 

NCIS is the new JAG. What? All the 80-year-olds are doing it! 

I don't have time for this. A naval officer has either committed a crime, gone missing or been murdered, I have to go. I'm missing it. 

No comments: