Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Honesty

For future reference, salmon chowder does NOT taste like clam chowder.
The use of the term "chowder", in addition to them both being seafood based, might lead you to believe they are similar, but they are not.
I'm in class today, so I get a free lunch.
I wanted something hot (because it's fucking freezing in this building) and they only had two soup options at work, a potato soup and a salmon chowder.
Not a fan of potato soups, so I tried the salmon.
Eh, I'm not sure whether I liked (eventually) it or if I was just won over by the warmth it provided.

In the interest of full disclosure, I was unreasonably naughty and had two fudge cookies with white chocolate chips for dessert to console myself for the crappy soup.

I know you don't care, but I have to hold myself accountable somehow, so suck it.

No comments: