Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lookie-Loo

Stupid gym.
They've added tables in both the fitness rooms for schmoozing  potential new members. 
It's fucking annoying. 
Go somewhere else. 
Don't watch me run, Jackass. 
Mind your own business. I'm trying to lift here!
No seriously, quit watching me run and lift. 
(I'm not being vain or paranoid, they sit at the stupid table and stare at everyone working out. Sometimes me, sometimes someone else. Better someone else than me.)

I can kick your ass. 
I run and lift... while you clearly do not. 

Sigh.
Fine. 
I'll see you around for the next week, while you attempt to be the kind of person who "goes to the gym."
Hope you enjoy those gym fees for the next year. 
Stay off my treadmill. 

I really wish they had put these damn tables somewhere else. 
Do they really need to be in the fitness center? 

Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy.
That's not an apology, it's a warning. 

No comments: