Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarah Palin Panties

I bought some new underwear at Victoria's Secret last week.
D and Fern got me a gift certificate a couple of years ago and I was finally using it up.
Below is one of the pairs I picked up.
I've decided to call them my "Sarah Palin Panties"


Notice the stag head, hot cocoa, bunnies, snow flakes and birdies.



So, someday when I come around and tell you that I'm off to shoot a moose, you can think to yourself, "She's got her Sarah Palin Panties on today."
Possibly, I'll just start winking at you and shouting "Maverick" like I have Tourettes Syndrome... and you'll know.

And then someday, I'll decide to go 'rogue' and shout, "Honey, find my 'Sarah Palin Panties', this pitbull's about get herself some lipstick."
Watch out for that.
It means that it's the end of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i mean comming from a guys perspective who wears those they are pretty cool though

quartergoddess said...

Hmm... this makes me feel like I should mention the fact that I picked these up at a 5 for $25 sale.
I did not pick these out because they were cute.
I do think they are sort of funny though.