Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tea Time

I've been keeping warm this afternoon by drinking massive amounts of tea.
By massive amounts I mean this is my third cup since noon.
So, now I'm hyped up on flavanoids (sp?)... Lipton iced tea is full of them. It says so right on the package.

Flavanoids and sugar. I've put on average six cubes of sugar in each cup.
Flavanoids, sugar and possibly caffeine.
All they have are the tea bags, not the boxes, so I don't know if there is caffeine in my tea or not.
It's not green tea. It's just regular tea.
But they love to put that junk in EVERYTHING.
It makes living caffeine free kind of difficult.
Bastards.

God help the husband if I get all hyped up on sugar, caffeine AND flavanoids this afternoon.
I don't think I'm bouncing off the walls though.
The walls be bouncing off of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tea totally has caffeine. I thought you didn't drink caffeine. Did you fall off the wagon. Thank god I don't have to be around you hopped up on caffeine. You and mom are a nightmare on caffeine. But I love you very much.
Cass

quartergoddess said...

Suck it. There is no proof my tea has caffeine. Thus, no wagon to fall off of.

And what's this me and mom on caffeine business?
I think you're just making junk up!!
Caffeine has little to no effect on me, other than to give me a headache when I can't have it.
Sugar on the other hand...

And how many fucking times do I have to tell you that "Cas" is spelled with one "s"?

Sigh. It's so hard to keep the younger ones in line sometimes.