Sunday, October 12, 2008

Butt Out!!

Our Dog Walker Lady won't stop harassing us about Milo's food dishes. 
She has explained (and drawn diagrams -- see below) several times about dishes that won't turn over. 
She is very concerned that Milo turns his food dish over on a regular basis and then eats his food off the floor. 
I would be very concerned about this if Milo was our child and not our dog. 
Since he is a dog, I really would find it difficult to care less about whether he eats his food out of his dish or off the floor. 

Plus, he doesn't just dump it on the floor in a little pile and eat it. He scatters it everywhere before he eats it. Sometimes I find a couple of pieces on my pillow... maybe he wants to save them for later? I like to think he revels in it when we're not around. That he tosses it up in the air and rolls around in it. So, why should I stand in the way of his fun? 

Is there a polite way to tell the DWL to fuck off and stop harassing me about my dog's food dish?


No comments: