Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Lame

I'm up at 1:30 AM watching Stick It, a craptacular movie about gymnastics. 
Here are a few things that are sad about this, besides the fact I'm watching this movie at all.

1. This is not the first time I've seen this movie. 
That's right. I've seen it before and I decided to watch it again anyway.

2. Two commercial banks ago, the movie some how reset to show the part of the movie that was on two commercial banks before that. 
So, not only am I watching the movie again, I've been watching the same scenes from this movie for about the last 45 minutes. 

3. Milo went to bed without me. 
The husband went to bed around midnight. Milo made it until one, but then I opened the bedroom door and he scampered away to cuddle up with the husband rather than stay up with me. It's sad when your dog abandons you because you've officially stayed up too late.

4. I cannot turn this movie off. 
It's not a great movie and I already know what happens. But, for the life of me, I cannot turn it off. I have to see it through to the end. 

It's possible I need some form of professional help. 

Side note: The gymnastics fan-girl in me totally tweaked out when I saw Nastia Liukin is in this movie. She does a whole bars routine. Hee. Awesome. 

Until I saw the movie poster, I didn't know this movie was from the writer of Bring It On. That should give you some hint about how good this movie is. 

2 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Stick It, is awesome. When the judges screw the girl over, and they tank routines is awesome. Not as good as Bring It On, but close.

quartergoddess said...

That's funny because I was just watching Bring It On: All or Nothing today and I thought of you. It was the one with Hayden Panettiere and Solange Knowles.
I had never seen that one before.
Hayden Panettiere crumps.
That's both ridiculous and awesome.