Monday, November 24, 2008

My Eyes are Bleeding

Gentlemen! Here is a fashion tip from me to you:
Do not wear colorful underwear underneath white spandex shorts.
White spandex shorts (in case you didn't know) are not opaque. 
I can see EVERYTHING, even though I can assure you, I do not want to. 

To the older man at my gym who loves white spandex shorts, please stop. 
I can tell you're the saucy type, after all you love neon green and navy blue underwear. 
But, the thing is, you're making my eyes bleed. 

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my God, I know that guy too.

mle428 said...

Your gym is cooler than my gym...

mle428 said...

P.S. I will be laughing about this for the rest of the day...

Fern608 said...

I know you secretly enjoy watching HIM, not Tats.

quartergoddess said...

Wow. I've never felt like calling you my "wicked stepmother" before, but if the broomstick fits...?

I think you are seriously underestimating how disturbing the sight of this guy's shorts are.

I don't think even Tats could pull off this look.

Shamrock said...

Shut up Natalie, I know you love it...

Maybe next time you can yell - take it off!!- since while you may hate the shorts, you obviously love the look of his underwear enough to remember the colors.

quartergoddess said...

Double Wow. Now, I have a wicked stepmother AND an evil stepsister.

If you had been there you would know that I can't forget the colors as they are burned into my retinas.

The husband even knew the colors (pre-blog) and maybe I'm naive, but I'm hoping he's otherwise not checking out older men's rear ends at the gym.

You joke, but I think I'm scarred.