Sunday, November 9, 2008

Puppies!

Puppies, puppies and more puppies!
That was our house this weekend. 
I'm not going to lie to you. I love puppies. I have a giant soft spot for the soft and furry, but even I thought it was going to be crazy and awful. Instead, it was crazy and kind of fun.

This is Bunji (pronounced "bungee") who we dog-sat this weekend for one of the husband's co-workers. He was an absolute sweetheart and I think he might be Emmy's new boyfriend. Plus, I think he might have been the softest dog I've ever petted. 

He was a really well-behaved dog.  Which led the husband to look at me repeatedly and say, "We are not getting another dog."


But the husband should know better. This experience didn't make me want another dog (much). Milo and Bunji loved to play together, which is awesome. I'm glad they had fun, but at the end of the day I want Milo's attention where it should be... on me. Another dog would just be competition, so BAH to that. 

Poor Bunji. He loved to attack little Milo. They were pretty evenly matched. But, when the big dogs, Joe and Cash, came out he was scared of his wits. He suddenly got very cuddly when they were around.  


Poor big dogs. They are so friendly and sweet. They just get a bad name because of their size. 
See! This is the husband and Cash right now. They are two of a kind. Constantly napping. 



On Saturday, the newlyweds came to visit with their dog, Emmy. Can you do the math on that one?
Yep, that's right. We were a 5 dog household for a little bit this weekend. 
This is a picture of the three little ones. Notice Emmy sitting nicely. Notice me holding the other two down and forcing them to stay for the photo. 



The newlyweds came up so we could go to the Badger-Michigan Tech hockey game, which was awesome. Badgers won 6-0. Let me translate that for you if you aren't a hockey fan, that's what we call an ass-kicking. 

How long do you think it would take for four college graduates to figure out how to work a digital camera on a timer? 
Hint: This took several tries. 

 

No comments: