Friday, November 14, 2008

Why Wouldn't I?

I finally checked my non-work email today after a few days hiatus (which naturally means my Inbox was overflowing with junk mail). What was surprising was the number of people who sent me emails telling me my email addressed had been phished.

I don't know what would make you think that!
It's good to know (for future reference) that if I find an international electronic products wholesaler, that you are all uninterested.
Next time I won't waste my time.

In the meantime, if you could help out my friend (he's a Sudanese prince, y'all) with his money problems I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

hello
Dear friend:
We are an international electronic products wholesaler. Our products are high-quality low-cost features. If you want to do business , we can provide to you the most reasonable discount to make you get preferential price..
Please visit our website: http://
E-mail :
MSN:
Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
Our main products are the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.
You are welcome to view our website. Thanks.


What's really annoying is now I have to change my fucking password. I've had that password since high school, assholes!! Bastards...

2 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Does that mean I am not getting the PSP and Digital Camera I ordered.

quartergoddess said...

You'll probably get them just as I'm raking in the money from that company that offered me big $$$ to work from home. I just had to give them a little bit of money for start up fees... sounded reasonable to me. :)