Thursday, November 20, 2008

Redundant

I know it doesn't need to be said. 
It doesn't need to be written. 
It's one of those things that you just know without having to communicate it. 
If we were together, our eyes would meet and we would both know. 
We would know for that moment, that instant in time, we are EXACTLY on the same page with one another. 

Yet, I'm going to say it anyway. 

At the gym tonight, I watched "A Carol Christmas" starring Tori Spelling. 
It's like a Christmas Carol, only instead of Scrooge, it's a woman named Carol who's mean and has her own television show. 
We've had the big build up, and now here's the big bang. 
That movie sucks ass. 
It was horrible.
Tori Spelling cannot act.
I could not help but roll my eyes. I actually said "yuck" out loud at one point. 
That's right. I was talking to myself OUT LOUD at the gym. 
Thanks a lot Tori Spelling.
You suck.

You know what else?
Fuck you ABC Family.
Quit calling it the 25 days of Christmas.
You've already started it douche bags. 
We are currently at 35 days until Christmas.
Do the math. 

If you are insistent upon ramming Christmas down our throats, so that even in these hard economic times we couldn't possibly forget the season of rampant consumerism, then so be it. But don't call it the 25 days of Christmas. 

I'm just saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie I don't know what this means for our gene pool but I watched the same sucktastic movie! I kept thinking to myself I should change the channel but I never did. What a small world!