Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mushy, Mushy

Some couples are all mushy, mushy. (See Snoop and DaisyDukes as Exhibit A)
The husband and I are not one of those couples. We opt for a slightly more antagonistic version of "I love you."

Here's an e-mail exchange just from today:

Me (9:18 AM): Are you going to the gym tonight?

The Husband (9:28 AM): That is the plan. 
Probably going to "run" and shoot hoops tonight... 
I'm thinking about wearing my white spandex...

Me (12:10 PM): You can wear white spandex if you want, but I'm going to pretend we're not married when we're in public.

TH (12:13 PM): I will be sure that EVERYONE knows that we are married.

Me (12:16 PM): I'll start crying and then you'll feel bad.

TH (12:25 PM): Possibly... but I don't think that will stop me.

Me (12:26 PM): You're a bad, bad man. :(
I'm crying right now. 

TH (12:26 PM): Doesn't really affect me. 

Can I get an "awww"?



3 comments:

Fern608 said...

Awww. TH's a sweet guy!

quartergoddess said...

Normally, if someone said that I would assume that they are being sarcastic. But, since you and D love the husband so much, I'm going to have to assume you're being serious.

To which I have to say this: Oh, vomit!

mle428 said...

I think that exchange is way cuter than pet nicknames. <3