Friday, May 9, 2008

Dammit Eric!

Where is my self-proclaimed sherpa when I need one?

I'm pretty sure I ate pesticides to be polite today and I blame you!
This chick in my class offered me some grapes... and I had to make a decision.
To be polite I said sure, I like grapes.
I took a handful.
Then, of course, she tells me that they are unwashed.
Ew!
What the hell am I supposed to do at that point?
Put them back?
Wash them with my tears?
She's sitting right next to me, so she would have noticed if they went uneaten.

Dammit Eric! If I have six-headed babies now, you're going to be the one to blame!

I'm willing to give you a second chance, as you didn't know about the situation. I sort of just assumed when I named you "sherpa" you would attain a mystical like quality and "know" when I need to make a decision. I guess not. How disappointing... for both of us.

A list of decisions to make for tomorrow, submitted for your approval:
Netflix movie to watch:
Finding Neverland vs. Prarie Home Companion
Gym activity:
Treadmill vs. Elliptical
Lunch?
Dinner?
Should I re-pot my house plant tomorrow?
Should I buy some of that re-sodding grass seed for the backyard tomorrow?
Should the husband and I attempt to clean the house tomorrow or save it for next weekend?

I think that's realistically most of the actual decisions I will be making tomorrow. When you list them all out like that, it's kind of a sad little list.

3 comments:

Mr Blume said...

Never take a food that requires washing from someone, when you don't know if it has been washed. Always assume it hasn't.

Movie: Prairie Home Companion
Gym: Treadmill
Lunch: Soup and Salad. Black Bean and Rice Soup, with a Spinach Salad
Dinner: Grill. Turkey Burgers, Fruit Salad, Coleslaw, Barbeque Chips

Plant: Yes
Re-sodding: Yes
Clean House: Next Weekend

It is supposed to be a nicer day tomorrow, and rain next weekend. It would make sense to do things outside tomorrow, and plan to clean the house during the rainy next weekend.

Shamrock said...

I know you are taking all of your decisions from Eric, but I would watch Finding Neverland. I really like that movie!

quartergoddess said...

I'm going to assume that by "black bean and rice soup" that you actually meant tuna salad, because I don't have any black bean soup.