Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crappy Wedding

Came across this article on MSN:
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=6987509&GT1=32001

It's an article about awkward moments at a wedding.

I am astounded by this one:
Dirty Dancing
"I was a bridesmaid in a July wedding. After four hours of dancing and having a great time, I needed to sit down and rest. While leaving the dance floor, I mentioned to another bridesmaid that I thought I had gum stuck to my foot (we were dancing barefoot), and on my way to the bathroom, I said, 'Something smells terrible.' I then discovered that what I smelled was actually poop! It was all over my feet, ankles, and on the inside of the bottom of my dress. I broke into hysterics, removed the soiled dress, changed into whatever clothes the girls had available in the bridal suite, and waited until the reception was over."

Umm... perhaps you should have shared more of the story with us. Did you crap your pants and not notice? Did someone else poop on the dance floor and no one stepped in it but you? How? What? Huh?

That is hands down the weirdest/grossest story I have heard in a while.

Hmmm.... I better wear comfortable shoes to Snoop and DaisyDuke's wedding. I don't want to be the victim of a dance floor pooping.

No comments: