Friday, May 16, 2008

So! Hungry!

I don't know what has been up with my body lately, but I have just been ravenous the last couple of days!
I want to eat, eat, eat.
And, it's not a psychological thing. My mind isn't saying, oh I really want to eat, even though I don't need to.
My stomach is the culprit! I ate about an hour ago and I'm already friggin' hungry again!
It's been growling for the last 15 minutes.
Shut up, stupid stomach. You're not getting anything else for at least 45 minutes, so you'll have to suck it up!
I have a late meeting today. I may not make it home... argh!

You know what the really bad side of all this is.. besides being hungry ALL THE TIME?
When I get hungry. Not just hungry, but ravenous hungry. I turn into a cranky BITCH. Yeah, that's right. An all-caps bitch.
I'm still sane for the moment, but as we get closer and closer to one o'clock anybody bringing an annoying problem to me may be in danger of their very life.
Let's all hope it doesn't come to that.
If I killed somebody, I probably wouldn't be able to go to Hawaii in a couple of weeks, and that would just be annoying.

1 comment:

Mr Blume said...

Has this uncontrollable hunger also come with cravings?