Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Facebook Quiz

There is an application on Facebook where you can take quizzes to see if you are like your friends. I took one of those quizzes today. It's called the "I hate when people..." quiz.

Here are the options for the quiz.

Rate from MOST to LEAST hated:
Tickle me
Ignore me
Lie to me
Talk behind my back
Sweet talk me
Patronize me
Criticize me
Hit me
Disappoint me
Yell at me

So, I'm reading the list, deciding how I'm going to rank.
And here's a sort of recap.
Tickle me, eh... it's not great
Ignore me... well depends on who it is, doesn't it?
Lie to me, depends on what their "truth" is.
Talk behind my back... not fun.
Sweet talk me... um, what? Yeah, I totally hate it when people say nice stuff to me. Whatever, quiz.
Patronize me... ooh I hate that.
Criticize me... eek, hate that too.
Hit me...

STOP! Hit me? Okay, kids, let's put all those S&M people who get their rocks off by being in pain over in a corner. Otherwise, on this list, how can anything other than HIT ME be #1?
Yes, being patronized sucks. Does it suck worse than someone hauling off and decking me?
Probably not.
No, wait.
Definitely not.
I'm not trying to minimize emotional pain, but I'd infinitely prefer to be patronized/criticized or anything else on this list versus being HIT.

What a fucked up list! So, maybe you can already tell, but for me Hit me was number 1 and sweet talk me was number 10 and all the rest fell in some order in between.

No comments: