Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping

Sist-A and I went shopping today. I really wanted a chance to go before our trip to Hawaii.
It was a lot of fun. Sist-A is tons of fun to shop with. We like all the same stores and types of clothes. The only time this is a problem is when one of us races towards a new shirt, so we can claim it before the other one does.

This doesn't always work. Like when we shop separately.
We both showed up to shop today in blue jeans, a white cami and green American Eagle "favorite" t-shirts. Granted her cami had lace on it, and mine was a slightly darker shade of green, but still basically the same.
We walked around like twins until I "accidentally" spilled some soup on my shirt at lunch and changed into one of them I bought today.
I would love to pretend I did that on purpose, but I think we all know I'm just a klutz.

Still, it was lots of fun today and I got some cute clothes for Hawaii.

We met up with my step-mom to show at DSW after we were done shopping for clothes and closed down the store. We were checking out after the store "officially" closed. In our defense, they never said anything to us AND we did buy a lot of shoes.
Between us we bought 17 pairs of shoes.
4 for Sist-A.
5 for me.
8 for Fern.
Sounds crazy, right?
Sounds like a lot of shoes?
*Sigh* It was AWESOME!

I got a fantastic new pair of heels and I just love them!
If I weren't already engaged to the mashed potatoes in New Glarus, I would marry them.
I may be a bit capricious, but I'm not that bad!

All in all a pretty good day and now I'm better prepared for the big Hawaiian vacation coming up.
Are you all as psyched about that as I am?
I thought so. :)

1 comment:

Shamrock said...

Actually, it was 18 pairs of shoes - I got 5 pairs too. But, it was AWESOME!!