Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Top Four

American Idol

David Cook
1st performance - liked it, didn't love it
2nd performance - loved it... he's so my favorite. Yay DC.

Syesha
1st performance - very screamy. totally agreed with Simon
2nd performance - boring and yucky
She annoys me. Not. a. fan.
She'll probably get through to the next round because she cried. Stupid tears.

Jason Castro
1st performance - I'm not familiar with Bob Marley, so I wasn't offended by it like Simon and Randy.
2nd performance - didn't hate it, didn't love it. He totally forgot the words though... ha!

David A.
1st performance - I love Stand by me. I thought it was a good performance, but I didn't love the way he switched up the song.
2nd performance - He totally rocked this performance. Okay, whatever Archuleta love has been drained away over the last few weeks has been restored. Loved it!!!!!!!

Bottom two: Syesha and Jason Castro -- I will be surprised if it is one of the Davids. I will be surprised if one of the Davids doesn't win AI.

Hell's Kitchen

So, apparently Corey is a bitch and a slut. Even if she successfully "targets" Louross, what does she expect to get out of him? It's a cooking show. There are no secret plans or plots. There are no alliances, really. There is no information to get out of the boys. AND she made remark about Shayna's weight. Fuck off Corey.

Matt has the worst kind of bitch face.
Kudos to Bobby for stepping up to the plate to avert disaster. Wow. That maybe the first time the "four-star general" has actually lived up to his name and acted the leader.

Bye Shayna. I couldn't pick you out of a line-up as actually being on this show. Hope you enjoy life at home with your baby.

No comments: