Sunday, May 4, 2008

Regrets

I've had a few. But after watching Strictly Ballroom, I would have to say that my great regret (perhaps, goal?) is that I have never been involved in a sport/extra-curricular activity that would allow me to be covered head-to-toe in glitter, rhinestones and sequins, and if I feel like a little "flair" ruffles and feathers.

Can't you see it now? My hair shellacked in place. Fluorescent rhinestoned/sequined/glittered/ruffled/feathered outfit. Rhinestoned makeup in neon colors. It would be awesome!

2 comments:

Shamrock said...

It really is not awesome all the time. They used to sew my hair to my head to keep it in place - not fun!

quartergoddess said...

Are you trying to make me JEALOUS? I didn't even know it was possible to sew hair! Do you see what I have missed out on? Sequins and glitter were just the beginning to a whole world I didn't know was out there. I feel so ignorant and ashamed. Wah wah wah!